OneDrive will synchronize with PDF Architect allowing you to open files from this storage drive and save files directly to it. PDF Architect is also fully compatible with OneDrive for Business.
In the Open or Save As options you can log in to OneDrive.
- Open the menu in the top left corner.
- Click on Open or Save As.
- Choose Add Account.
- Click on Connect next to OneDrive.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose Next.
- Enter your password.
- Click on Sign in.
- Click Accept to authorize PDF Architect to access your OneDrive account.
You will now be signed in to your OneDrive account. PDF Architect will create a folder for your files and you will be brought to it.
You can sign out of your account at any time.
- Click Sign Out.
- Alternatively, you can click on the X next to OneDrive.
Saving a File
You can save new files directly to your OneDrive account. You may notice that the Save option is grayed out. This is because Save will only be used when you have already opened a file.
Instead, you will use Save as. This will create a new file even if there was an existing PDF.
- Click on Save as.
- Choose OneDrive.
- Name your file.
- Choose Save.
- Click the up arrow to change the OneDrive folder you are saving to.
- Double-click on a folder to access it.
Opening a file
You can also open files stored in your OneDrive folders. If the file is not already in PDF format, it will be converted to PDF as it opens.
- Click on Open.
- Select OneDrive.
- Double-click on the file you want to work with to open it.