- In the Page Tab click on Size. This opens a dropdown menu of standard page sizes. This will change the size of the current page.
- You can also enter your own custom setting or change the default you can do so by clicking on More Settings.
- Click on the three dots in the right corner to open more options.
- This will allow you to decide which pages need to be changed. You can choose from the options available in the Page Range section.
- The Fixed section will let you pick between the already existing page sizes. Choose from the dropdown.
- In the Custom section, you will be able to choose a unit of measurement. Once you have done so, enter the dimensions for the length and width of the page.
- Choose the Make Default and the new page size will be used when new documents are created.
- When you are ready, click on Apply and the changes will be made.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.