- Open the Page Tab.
- Click on Extract.
- Choose the page range you would like to extract.
- Enter the resultant file name.
- Click on the folder icon to change the location of where the file will be saved.
- Check the corresponding checkbox if you want to Open result document after extraction.
- Click on Extract when you are ready to extract your pages.
Your new PDF will open in PDF Architect.
We provide a quick tool for users to extract pages without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDF Architect option and choose Extract pages.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.