- Open the Page Tab.
- Click on Extract.
- Choose the page range you would like to extract.
- Enter the resultant file name.
- Click on the folder icon to change the location of where the file will be saved.
- Check the corresponding checkbox if you want to Open result document after extraction.
- Click on Extract when you are ready to extract your pages.
Your new PDF will open in PDF Architect.
We provide a quick tool for users to extract pages without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDF Architect option and choose Extract pages.