In the Page Module click on the Insert option.
The window which opens is split into several sections. This section will allow you to choose the pages you would like to insert.
You will have the option to insert blank pages into your document.
- Change the number below the Blank page in order to insert that many blank pages into your document.
- You can also set the page size by clicking on the dropdown.
- Choose the place for the new blank pages and click on Insert.
You can also choose the Duplicate pages option if you would like to duplicate current pages in the document.
- Choose the page range you would like to duplicate from the existing document.
- Now you will need to decide where the pages should be inserted. You can choose to place the pages Before or After any page in your document.
- Click on Insert.
From external file
You can also choose to insert another file into your current document by clicking on Insert from external file.
- Browse your computer and find the file.
- You can pick the page range of the file you would like to import.
- Decide where the pages should be inserted. You can choose to place the pages Before or After any page in your document.
- Then click on Insert.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.