PDF Architect offers two separate modes that change how you interact with your PDFs. You can access them via the following tabs: Edit, Comment, Secure, Forms, E-Sign, and OCR.
You can modify your PDFs while in Edit mode. You can select your elements and access their specific properties.
- Select a document element.
- Choose Properties.
- Press the Delete key to remove the selected element.
You can select multiple text boxes and images at once.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag the cursor.
- When you release the button, the elements will be selected.
Each mode has a unique set of right-click options.
- Right-click on your page to quickly access editing tools.
Edit mode should be used for creating documents and configuring the features of your PDFs.
To surf, read a document, and interact with forms, links, and annotations it contains, you can use the View mode.
- Click on a link or form field to make sure it meets your specifications.
You can right-click on the page to access document view, navigation, and annotation options quickly.