- In the Create & Convert Module choose Advanced and click on the PDF to PDF/A option.
- Choose the PDF/A format you would like your files converted to.
- Click the Folder icon to change where PDF Architect will save your file.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- By default, your file will open. Uncheck the box next to Open PDF/A Document after conversion to prevent the file from opening.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- When you are ready click on Export to turn your PDF into a PDF/A file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDF Architect option and choose Convert to PDF/A.