This section will cover the basic steps for converting your PDF to any format available in PDF Architect.
Step 1 - Open Convert tool
- Open the Convert tab - Export tool.
- Click on the button with the format you want to convert to.
When you select one of these options you'll be brought to the convert setup section for that format.
Step 2 - Choose which pages in your PDF to convert
You can tell PDF Architect to convert your entire document, or only a few pages.
- Choose one of the options under Pages to Export.
- All - Every page of your PDF will be converted to the new format.
- Current - Only the page you are currently viewing will be converted to the new format.
- First/Last - Selecting one of these will convert only the first or last page of your document.
- Range – You can tell PDF Architect to convert only specific pages in your document:
- Using a dash (-) tells PDF Architect to convert all pages between those page numbers, inclusively. If you want to print pages № 2, 3, 4 & 5, you need to type 2-5.
- Using a comma (,) you can add multiple groups of pages. As an example, to convert all pages from 2 to 5, then page 8, followed by pages 10 and 11, you would type it out as follows “2-5,8,10-11".
Step 3 - Convert your PDF file
- Click on Export. By default, the converted file will be saved to the same folder where the original file is located.
Congratulations your PDF is now converted to its new format :)