Dropbox will synchronize with PDF Architect allowing you to open files from this storage drive and save files directly to it. PDF Architect is also fully compatible with Dropbox Business.
In the Open or Save As options you can log in to Dropbox.
- Open the menu in the top left corner.
- Click on Open or Save As.
- Choose Add Account.
- Select Dropbox.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Choose Sign In.
- Click Allow to authorize PDF Architect to access your Dropbox account.
You will now be signed in to your Dropbox account. PDF Architect will create a folder for your files and you will be brought to it.
You can sign out of your account at any time.
- Click Sign Out.
- Alternatively, you can click on the X next to Dropbox.
Saving a File
You can save new files directly to your Dropbox account. You may notice that the Save option is grayed out. This is because Save will only be used when you have already opened a file.
Instead, you will use Save as. This will create a new file even if there was an existing PDF.
- Click on Save as.
- Choose Dropbox.
- Name your file.
- Choose Save.
- Click the up arrow to change the Dropbox folder you are saving to.
- Double-click on a folder to access it.
Opening a file
You can also open files stored in your Dropbox folders. If the file is not already in PDF format, it will be converted to PDF as it opens.
- Click on Open. Select Dropbox.
- Double click on the file you want to work with to open it.