Any time you have 5 or more licenses of the same version, you can batch-assign them to your end users.
You will need to prepare a CSV file listing each assignee. In column A, list the email addresses of your users. The upload will not work without this. You also have the option to add names: first names are placed in column B and last names are in column C.
Step 1 - Select the Product
- Go to the Manage Products section of your account.
- Click the arrow to expand the product you want to assign.
- Click the arrow next to Unassigned Licenses.
- Choose the Assign to multiple users.
Step 2 - Upload CSV
You'll see a popup prompting you to upload your CSV file.
- Click on the Browse button.
- Choose your file.
The window will now reload showing the data from your CSV file. You can confirm the information and decide, which users from the list, should be imported.
- Any user with a checkbox will receive a license, remove a check if that person should not receive a license.
- Once you are ready, click on Assign.
Step 3 - Confirm the assignment
You'll see a list of each assigned email account by expanding any product in the Manage Products section of the PDF Architect account.