Your product will be attached to your PDF Architect account. An account is created upon purchase and linked to the email address you used during checkout.
You should have received an email to create a password post-purchase.
Logging Into Your Account:
- Click on the Login logo in the top right corner.
- Choose Sign In.
Your internet browser will open.
- Enter your email address and password then click SIGN IN.
- Click Proceed to PDF Architect button to open the software window.
PDF Architect is now activated. You’ll see this confirmation at the bottom of your PDF Architect window.
**Pro Tip – If you upgrade your product you’ll automatically activate it when you log in to your PDF Architect Account.
PDF Architect License Key Activation
Once you have finished installing PDF Architect you can enter your license key.
- Open the Activate tab.
- Choose Enter License Key.
- Enter your license key.
- Click VALIDATE.
Your license key will now be validated. Once the activation is successful you will see the window below:
In the unlikely event, PDF Architect is not successfully activated, you will see the window below.
- Click OK and proceed to the next section of this article for troubleshooting.
- Click the Support icon if you want to reach out to us.
Troubleshooting (License Key)
- Did you copy/paste your license key?
Since the key is 25 characters, we recommend copying/pasting the license key instead of typing it out.
- New Computer or Hard Drive? Changing your Windows?
PDF Architect license keys are valid for only 1 activation. Have you reinstalled Windows or switched your computer lately? Did you decide you’d like to use PDF Architect on another machine?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will need to contact our Support Team. Send us an email and we’ll get you a new key as soon as possible.
- Do you have the right PDF Architect Installed?
Click here to double-check which version of PDF Architect you purchased.
If you do not have the right version of PDF Architect installed, your license key will not work.
You can download any supported version of PDF Architect here.
- Make sure nothing is blocking the activation.
Temporarily disable your firewall and antivirus. These may block PDF Architect from contacting our activation servers.
If you need any help at all, let our support team know which antivirus you have installed and your version of Windows.
- If all else fails, reach out to us.
If nothing is working … we don’t have any other solutions to try. Let us get to work getting to the bottom of this.
The development team is going to need to get involved. They will find a solution and get your program up and running. To help them out please provide the following when you contact support.
- Screenshots of any error messages.
- Your license key (remember to copy and paste it)
- The version of PDF Architect you have installed.
Your computer's system information, NFO, file. Here are the steps to generate this file.
- Hold down the Windows Flag key and then press the R key.
- Type MSINFO32 into the box that opens, then click OK.
- Your computer will open an NFO file. Click on File and choose Save to save a copy. This will open a Browse window so that you can name and save your file.
- Please use your family name as the name of the NFO.
You can send us a message by clicking on Contact us on our main support page.
*You will need to enter your email address. A security code will be sent to you. Enter the code and click on Validate. You will then be able to open a request.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.