In the Create & Convert Module click on the PDF to Word option.
First, you should decide which pages in your document will be converted.
- Choose the option that best applies.
- Click the Folder icon to change where PDF Architect will save your file.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. This will let you edit any scanned documents in Microsoft Word. Click here for more information on OCR.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.
- If there are tables in your PDF, you can have PDF Architect retain those tables. This feature needs to be enabled for you to use it. Check the box next to Detect and Convert Table.
- If you want to open the converted document after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- Click on Export to convert your file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDF Architect option and choose Convert to MS Word.