- In the Create & Convert Module click on the PDF to PowerPoint option.
You will first need to decide which pages of your open PDF will be converted.
- Choose the option you would like to use.
- Click the Folder icon to change where PDF Architect will save your file.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. This will let you edit any scanned documents in Microsoft PowerPoint. Click here for more information on OCR.
- If you want to open the converted document right after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- Click on Export when you are ready to convert your file.
- When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDF Architect option and choose Convert to MS Powerpoint.