- In the Create & Convert Module click on the PDF to PowerPoint option.
You will first need to decide which pages of your open PDF will be converted.
- Choose the option you would like to use.
- Click the Folder icon to change where PDF Architect will save your file.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. This will let you edit any scanned documents in Microsoft PowerPoint. Click here for more information on OCR.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.
- If you want to open the converted document right after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- Click on Export when you are ready to convert your file.
- When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDF Architect option and choose Convert to MS PowerPoint.