- In the Create & Convert Module click on the PDF to Excel option.
- Choose which pages should be converted.
- Click the Folder icon to change where PDF Architect will save your file.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- You can choose to convert each page of your PDF onto a single excel sheet or convert each page into its own separate sheet. Toggle this switch to decide which option you want to use.
- Choose Tables Only to convert to Excel without any text.
- Choose Text and Tables to transfer both text and tables.
- You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. This will let you edit any scanned documents in Microsoft Excel.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.
- If you want to open the converted document after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- When you are ready, click on Export to make your PDF an Excel file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDF Architect option and choose Convert to MS Excel.