- In the Create & Convert Module choose Advanced and click on the PDF to TXT option.
- You can decide which pages should be converted.
- Click the Folder icon to change where PDF Architect will save your file.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
You can have PDF Architect add page dividers.
- Check the box next to Use Page Divider.
- Then click on the dropdown menu and choose from the list.
- You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. This will let you edit any scanned documents in whichever program you are using for your TXT files.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.
- You can choose to have PDF Architect convert any cropped text by checking the box next to Convert Cropped Text.
- By default, the file will open. Uncheck the box next to Open TXT Document after conversion to prevent the file from opening.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- When you are ready click on Export to turn your PDF into a TXT file.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDF Architect option and choose Convert to TXT.