- In the Create & Convert Module choose Advanced and click on the PDF to TXT option.
- You can decide which pages should be converted.
- Click the Folder icon to change where PDF Architect will save your file.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
You can have PDF Architect add page dividers.
- Check the box next to Use Page Divider.
- Then click on the dropdown menu and choose from the list.
- You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. This will let you edit any scanned documents in whichever program you are using for your TXT files.
- You can choose to have PDF Architect convert any cropped text by checking the box next to Convert Cropped Text.
- By default, the file will open. Uncheck the box next to Open TXT Document after conversion to prevent the file from opening.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- When you are ready click on Export to turn your PDF into a TXT file.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDF Architect option and choose Convert to TXT.