- In the Create & Convert Module choose Advanced and click on the PDF to HTML option.
- You will need to decide which pages of your PDF will be converted. Choose from the best option for you.
- Click the Folder icon to change where PDF Architect will save your file.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. This will let you edit any scanned documents in whichever program you are using for your HTML files. Click here to learn more about OCR.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.
- If you want to open the converted document after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- When you are ready click on Export to turn your PDF into an HTML file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDF Architect option and choose Convert to HTML.