In order to change your password, you will need to reset the password from within your account on the PDF Architect website.
You can get to the reset password page from within the Desktop application.
- Open the dropdown with your name in the top right corner.
- Click on the My Account option.
- Click on Change Password.
A webpage will open bringing you directly to the right spot in your account area to change the password.
You can also login directly on our website.
- Click on My Account.
- Enter your credentials and click Sign In.
- Click on your name to open the dropdown.
- Choose Account Security.
- Enter your old password in the Current Password box.
- Type the password you would like to use into New Password and Confirm Password.
- Click on Save Changes to confirm.
When the password has changed successfully you will see the screen below.
You will receive an email confirming your account password has been changed.