This article will walk you through the process of changing a user’s details. You can modify all information about the user at any time, such as their first name, last name, email, the groups they are a part of, and the products they have assigned to them.
- To start, use the left panel to navigate to the Users page, hover over the user you would like to edit, and click on the pencil icon:
- In the popup that appears, you edit the user’s First name, Last name, and Email.
- You can also decide to change the group(s) that the user is assigned to. To unassign them from a group, unselect the checkbox next to the group name that you want to remove them from. To add them to a new group, select the checkbox next to the group name.
- Below this, you can also assign and unassign product licenses from the user. Unselect the product you wish to revoke access from, and select any product names you wish to assign to them. You will see the amount of available licenses next to the product name. If there is an insufficient number of licenses, the product will be unavailable to select.
- Click Save changes to save all changes applied to the user details.