This article will guide you through the steps of deleting an admin from your organization. There are two options that can be done, (1) revert the admin back to a regular user access, or (2) remove the admin entirely from your organization.
- To begin, navigate to the Admin page, hover over the admin you would like to remove, and click on the garbage can icon:
- You can choose between Revert admin back to a regular user and Remove admin from organization.
- Reverting an admin back to a regular user will simply demote their role. They will no longer have admin rights, and will be able to use their products like a typical user in your organization.
- Removing the admin from your organization will eliminate the admin’s rights and delete them as a user entirely from your organization. They would no longer be able to use any products that were previously assigned to them.
- After selecting the type of removal you would like to do, you can click on Confirm.
- You will then get a confirmation message, which will confirm that the changes have been applied.