In this step-by-step article, we'll guide you through the process of removing users from a group. Once removed, these users will be moved to the Unassigned group.
- To start, use the left panel to navigate to the Groups page. Hover over the name of the group you want to remove users from and click on the profile icon.
- You will now be on the specific group page that you selected. Here you see all details pertaining to that group.
- Click on Remove user, which can be found below the title of the group.
- Search and select the user(s) you wish to remove from the group.
- Click on Remove users.
- You will see the confirmation screen. The user(s) have now been successfully removed from the group and have been placed in the Unassigned group.
- Click OK to go back to the specific group page you initially started on.