PDF Architect Plans/Editions
PDF Architect Plans and Editions are associated with a PDF Architect account. Upon purchase your account will automatically be created. You can also create an account to take advantage of free functionality.
The first time you log in to PDF Architect, the device will be registered to your account.
- Click on Create Account / Sign In.
- Choose SIGN IN.
You will now sign in to your Soda PDF Account. You can login with your email address and password.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click SIGN IN.
You will now login. Any paid product associated with your account will now be activated. If you haven’t purchased anything, you will start your full trial or use PDF Architect Free.
You will see the popup below confirming the product you are using.
- Click OK
PDF Architect is now activated and ready for use.
You can switch between available products at any time.
- Click your name in the top right corner.
- Choose Switch Products.
- Choose your product
- Click SWITCH.
- Click OK and your product will switch over.
It may take up to 5 minutes for new purchases to appear in your PDF Architect Product. If your product is still unavailable, please check your purchase details to verify that the email address used during checkout, matches the email used for your PDF Architect account.
PDF Architect E-Sign and PDF Architect OCR are add-ons that will automatically be available when you log in to your account.
If you do not see the add-on in your account, you will need to make sure it is assigned to the email address you are using.
You can verify that your add-ons are available at any time.
- Click on your name in the top right corner.
- Choose My Products.
Add-on products will have an “i” next to them. You can see an example in the screenshot below.
If you are transferring your license to a new device, click here for more instructions.
If you still cannot access your product, click here to open a support ticket.
PDF Architect 5 or Older (License Key Activation)
Once you have finished installing PDF Architect you can enter your license key.
- Open the Activate tab.
- Choose Enter License Key.
- Enter your license key.
- Click VALIDATE.
Your license key will now be validated. Once the activation is successful you will see the window below:
In the unlikely event PDF Architect is not successfully activated, you will see the window below.
- Click OK and proceed to the next section of this article for troubleshooting.
- Click the Support icon if you want to reach out to us.
Troubleshooting (License Key)
- Did you copy/paste your license key?
- New Computer or Hard Drive? Changing your Windows?
PDF Architect license keys are valid for only 1 activation. Have you reinstalled Windows or switched your computer lately? Did you decide you’d like to use PDF Architect on another machine?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will need to contact our Support Team. Click here to send us an email and we’ll get you a new key as soon as possible.
- Do you have the right PDF Architect Installed?
Click here to double check which version of PDF Architect you purchased.
If you do not have the right version of PDF Architect installed, your license key will not work.
You can download any version of PDF Architect here.
- Make sure nothing is blocking the activation.
Temporarily disable your firewall and antivirus. These may block PDF Architect from contacting our activation servers.
If you need any help at all, let our support team know which antivirus you have installed and your version of Windows.
- If all else fails, reach out to us.
If nothing is working … we don’t have any other solutions to try. Let us get to work getting to the bottom of this.
The development team is going to need to get involved. They will find a solution and get your program up and running. To help them out please provide the following when you contact support.
Screenshots of any error messages.
- Your license key (remember to copy and paste it)
- The version of PDF Architect you have installed.
- Your computers system information, NFO, file. Here are the steps to generate this file.
- Hold down the Windows Flag key and then press the R key.
- Your computer will open an NFO file. Click on File and choose Save to save a copy. This will open a Browse window so that you can name and save your file.
- Please use your family name as the name of the NFO.